2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2013 12:26 PM by hcescala

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY BILLING ADDRESS?

iameynjhel

Hi,

Help needed here, I applied for a postpaid plan at Globe Robinsons Place Manila. Unfortunately, they entered a wrong billing address on their system which is our company address. I informed the Sales Rep that it should be my PERMANENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS since my company wont be able to send me the mail and wont be able to entertain it. Ive talked to the sales rep(HEIDY) but cant give me enough reason for it because its impossible for them to do it on their end. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? Badly need help here, I dont believe that its impossible for them not to do it or change it.

Thanks for your responses.

• Re: HOW CAN I CHANGE MY BILLING ADDRESS?
          ChitoReyes

When you applied you were supposed to tick which address your bill would be delivered to. if ticked correctly then insist on the manual change as it was a mistake of Globe. If by any chance you did not tick it or it was ticked wrongly then you would have to inform Globe in writing about the change of billing address

Quoted from Terms and Conditions:

The Subscriber must inform Globe Telecom in advance and in writing of any change in the Subscriber's billing address. Globe Telecom shall not be responsible for the consequences of the Subscriber's inability to receive and pay his bill which results because of the Subscriber's failure to timely notify Globe of any change in address.

• Re: HOW CAN I CHANGE MY BILLING ADDRESS?
            hcescala

I had my billing address change through online portal..you can try also calling the hotline or their twitter. The request was smooth as long as you can provide the personal information they needed.