3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2013 10:36 AM by Silverlokk

GLOBE HIDDEN CHARGES!!!

AnabelleRamirez
      i am subscribed to a wimax 999 plan but this month they charged me 1,357.12, while the agent explained it clearly that it is a fixed monthly rate. I am trying to contact an agent thru their online talk2globe help and support but no one is responding..so disappointing GLOBE!
        • Re: GLOBE HIDDEN CHARGES!!!
          hahaharvee

AnabelleRamirez wrote:
          i am subscribed to a wimax 999 plan but this month they charged me 1,357.12, while the agent explained it clearly that it is a fixed monthly rate. I am trying to contact an agent thru their online talk2globe help and support but no one is responding..so disappointing GLOBE!

Hi Anabelle! Is this your first bill for your WiMax subscription? 

If this is your first bill, you might see an adjustment on your bill covering the period before your first cut-off date.

Your due should then start to normalize starting your 2nd bill. :smileyhappy:

exchan08

I think hindi mo nabasa ng mabuti yung bill mo. Check mo yung cut off date mo, baka naman kasi nagstart ka ng subscription before the cut off.

Example:

Nakabitan ka ng 26th of the month, eh, sa katapusan pa yung cut off mo

Amount = (P999/30days)*(4days)

**Ginamit mo yan panigurado

Total Bill = P999 + Amount

Silverlokk

hahaharvee, exchan08, your answers are useful, as evidenced by the thumbs ups, but they still don't address AnabelleRamirez's complaint about the usefulness* of Globe's talk2globe. Looks like Globe needs to work on its call center.

As an aside, I dread having to call Customer Support of any company, have been frustrated with Unionbank specifically. Had some luck with P-L-D-T's though, regarding a dead DSL which was apparently due to a dirty cable, got it fixed within 12hrs of my call if I remember rightly.

[EDIT] *uselessness