2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2013 4:06 PM by TERQZ

Help with Apple iPhone 4S

RogerVidal
      I have an iPhone 4S but I can't use it because it says "Activation Required". I asked my father about it and he said that has been bought 2 years ago and hasn't been used. It's from HongKong. Anyone can help me with this? And does Globe Telecom do phone open lining? Please do response ASAP.. Thanks! =)
        • Re: Help with Apple iPhone 4S
          hcescala

Hi @RogerVidal any idea if it is locked to any telcos in HK? were you able to insert a sim? Currently Globe does not offer such request.

Maybe you need to connect it first on your PC via itunes.

• Re: Help with Apple iPhone 4S
            TERQZ

RogerVidal wrote:
            I have an iPhone 4S but I can't use it because it says "Activation Required". I asked my father about it and he said that has been bought 2 years ago and hasn't been used. It's from HongKong. Anyone can help me with this? And does Globe Telecom do phone open lining? Please do response ASAP.. Thanks! =)

Activtion require when? is it when you inserted your simcard to the phone?

Or maybe your still in the unbricking process of the Iphone? have you already set it up as a new Iphone? Or can you navigate the phone but encountering no signal?

I am isolating because when you encountered activation required it is referring to two process.

First - is for the Iphone Unbricking

Second - SImcard activation or simcard registration to the phone to acquire a signal.