1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 25, 2013 9:17 PM by ChitoReyes

PAYMENT NOT POSTED

ezail

I applied for My Best Ever Superplan 1799 for a free Samsung GS4 through the globe website. The phone was delivered by AIR21 Courier, paid the amount of 1799.00 for the advance payment. When I received the first bill, the advance payment was not posted, It is stated  on the acknowledgement receipt with control # CLY0264 that for provincial subscriber an OFFICIAL RECEIPT will be mailed within 20 working days, I reported the issue to [email protected] last june 29 w/ Case ID #1668128, its amost a month already, i didnt not receive any feedback yet.

• Re: PAYMENT NOT POSTED
          ChitoReyes

Do not worry @ezail , as long as you have a proof of payment then all you have to do is wait.

Posting the initial payment would take some time more so now that Globe has or is still undergoing a system enhancement. To be honest with you, when I subscribed for another line last year, it took Globe around 4 or 5 months before my payment was reflected.

In the meantime, enjoy your new phone and make the most of your subscription.