5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2013 2:39 PM by ellabernadette

Need an update with my Iphone 5 postpaid application!

cai0824

Need an update with my application. siguro naman kaya nang moderators malaman full name at number ko since kasama yun sa registration sa forum na to. mag1 week na application ko di ko paren alam kung rejected ba ko oh accepted.

• Re: Need an update with my Iphone 5 postpaid application!
          GIBO

cai0824 wrote:

Need an update with my application. siguro naman kaya nang moderators malaman full name at number ko since kasama yun sa registration sa forum na to. mag1 week na application ko di ko paren alam kung rejected ba ko oh accepted.

Hi @cai0824,

Saan ka po ngfile ng application? Kung sa Globe Business Center, mas maigi kung bumalik ka sa kanila.

Kung Online or Telesales, please call 211 or Tweet @talk2Globe for immediate assistance.

ellabernadette
            I applied on Globe Business Center Festival Mall last July 20, and last monday I asked my bf to go back to Globe Festival because i'm in office that time,.to ask how long will it take on processing my application, because the representative assisted me last July 20 didn't mention any specific how many days although I asked it to him already, he just said that application takes long if the call of sales team was not answer,..btw the representative assisted my bf told that it will take 3-5 working days, and the first day start on that day (Monday), I waited for a couple of days, my bf received a call from globe sales reresentative last thursday about past 6pm because I put his name and contact number in case of my absence in the application form I filled up last july 20, they ask for some infos about me including my address, my current employment which is a Recruitement Staff Trainee at BrightesWork Recruitment and Placement Enterprises and my mother's name. The next day in the office about 8 or 9 am, I forget what time is it, I received call from globe and again verified some infos like my TIN and SSS number and ask if what plan I am availing and I said iphone 5 (white) plan 1799 at 30 months contract and without cashout, the representative said that they will call again the next day (today Saturday) to know whether my application was approved or not, I called them via hotline 730-1010 early in the morning when I am in office to inform that my manager made some typographical error in my COE which is our office telephone number and I tell them what's the correct telephone number.,until now I don't receive any updates from my Postpaid Application, i'm just waiting for the approval because the representative called me last friday that they will call again to inform me if my application was approved or not...it's been a week na I chose to apply personally via Globe Business Center because my application tooks so long in online...It's been a month when I start to apply for my first postpaid plan via online first, nkailang send n q ng gmga requirements q, laging pnaparesend...grrrrrrrr. .but now it's been a week n after I applied via Globe Business Center, and I'm just waiting for the approval, gnito b tlaga ktagal mg apply...it's almost 1 month via online and 1 week via Globe Center...Whatta Telco Service,..tsk,tsk...
              cai0824

HR ko daw ang di macontact according to the Globe helpdesk. subject for approval na daw ako. problem is, ayaw magprovide nang local number yung HR namin. naiinis ako sa company na pinagtatrabahuhan ko. it is my right na malaman yun. trunk line lage binibigay which is lageng walang sumasagot. KAINIS!

GIBO

cai0824 wrote:

HR ko daw ang di macontact according to the Globe helpdesk. subject for approval na daw ako. problem is, ayaw magprovide nang local number yung HR namin. naiinis ako sa company na pinagtatrabahuhan ko. it is my right na malaman yun. trunk line lage binibigay which is lageng walang sumasagot. KAINIS!

You have the right to ask for one @cai0824.

At work, we ask the staff or the people working in our Shared Services for their direct line or extension. If they refuse to give you one, ask assistance from a Supervisor or go directly to your HR Manager for help.

It defeats the purpose indicated in the COE saying "Call this number to verify the veracity of this document". 

ellabernadette
                  Our OIC in the office receive a call yesterday but she couldn't answer it because she's orienting applicants that time, she just tell me because I ask her if someone.from globe called...but unfortunately there's no calls follow, will globe sales team may call again?