2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2013 7:48 PM by Roderick999
      • Re: Does Globe provide re-manufactured phones? My "NEW" Note 2 died after less than 1 mont
        ChitoReyes

Hi @Roderick999 ... If you got your phone from Globe then it comes with a 1 year warranty. You just have to clarify with them if it would be best for you to bring it to an authorized Samsung Service Center with your proof of purchase so they may check and service it if needed.

In case it "died" due to a manufacturer's defect within the warranty period, then it would be replaced and just let them take care of burying your old phone.

• I received my "new" Galavy Note 2 two days ago.
          Roderick999

Got my "new" Galaxy Note 2 from Globe two days ago. So far so good. Does not get hot at all. Hope it lasts.

For those who might want to know, Legaspi, Albay was without electricity all day from 8am to 5pm. Current came back from 5pm until 6pm then went off again. Back again about 6:30. Off again for a short while, then on again for awhile. Off for the third time, then on again. Off again for the fourth time, then came on again. All within a two hour period.

Cheers.