6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2013 6:57 AM by iamkooljhay

plan 1799 for new employee

tedjustin
      hi. ask ko lang. bago lang kasi akong employee sa company nakaka more than a month na ko dun. tapos ang monthly income ko is 20k. interested ako magapply sa plan 1799 na s4. pwede po ba ako magapply kahit na bagong employee pa lang ako? probi pa lang po ako pero currently deployed in a long term project with the company. ung requirements na kaya kong iprovide is company id, COE with income, payslips and utility bill. possible kaya na maaprubahan ako? TIA :smileyhappy:
        • Re: plan 1799 for new employee
          hcescala

Hi @tedjustin,

Welcome to the Community

plan 1799 has a specific financial capabilities bracket baka hindi ma approve  ng Globe. Pero at the end of the day Globe pa rin makakapagdecide if they will approve your application or not hehe.

I suggest get a lower plan kahit 499 or 999 para malaki ang chance ma approve sya then upgrade ka na lang later.

tedjustin
            hi sir.. im confused.. in other thread post, it says its possible... refer here: community.globe.com.ph/t5/New-Subscribers/required-income-for-S4-plan/m-p/27162#M1051
                ChitoReyes

This is just my opinion and not of Globe's.

For me and based on your source of income considering that you have just been employed as a probee for just a little more than a month, you may still be classified to be high risk because of your short tenure and status (probee). You may want to try to show your employment contract to show Globe that you would be deployed in a long term project and define what long term is but this would still not address your status as being a probee which may be temporary in nature.

I suggest showing other documents to back up your financial capability like other sources of income or if you have the past 3 months of your credit card or perhaps even the payment of 6 months advance MSF or an having an existing Globe subscribier guarantor with a good credit standing.

The above would increase your chances in getting the plan that you want. Good luck.

tedjustin
                we have bond of 1 year between the company and also the only thing that i can give globe to prove that im deployed in a project is my deployment notice coz it serves as our contract with the client but unfortunately i am not able to submit that because its highly confidential. i want to have this plan :'( is there any ways rather than using credit card?
                    ChitoReyes

I'm afraid that if you cannot submit documents which could prove a stable source of income then how could you expect Globe to approve what you want?

Again, you could still try but we would think that if you cannot satisfy the above then your only recourse is to have a 6 month advance payment of MSF or get an existing Globe subscriber with a good credit standing as a guarantor.

iamkooljhay
                    You may also use your credit card statement as your proof of financial then enroll your bill via auto debit.

Approval is much faster than regular requirements but it will be depending on the availability if your credit limit.