1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 28, 2013 11:41 AM by GIBO

iphone5 replacement..

melanie
      Hi my iphone5 was nasira i dunno wat happend only d apple icon lang ang lumalabas and nag blink lang xa..so i was advsed to go to the nearest globe center for my iphone replacement.accrdng po sa agent 15 days yo 30 days ang tagal bago ma released ang new fon.was using d fon for 3wks.my question is bakit po ang haba ng span sa pg released or issue ng new fon?pede.ko ba xa ma follow up.dito or sa hotline? Pls help me tnx..
        • Re: iphone5 replacement..
          GIBO

melanie wrote:
          Hi my iphone5 was nasira i dunno wat happend only d apple icon lang ang lumalabas and nag blink lang xa..so i was advsed to go to the nearest globe center for my iphone replacement.accrdng po sa agent 15 days yo 30 days ang tagal bago ma released ang new fon.was using d fon for 3wks.my question is bakit po ang haba ng span sa pg released or issue ng new fon?pede.ko ba xa ma follow up.dito or sa hotline? Pls help me tnx..

Hi  @melanie,

My iPhone 4S was replaced in 2 weeks time although I was told the same thing na 15 to 30 days. Ang replacement po kasi, it comes from Apple. We also have to consider the stocks they have and the delivery of the unit to the Business Center or the delivery of the unit from overseas (if ever).

Once the replacement becomes available, the Business Center will call you and inform you that your unit has arrived. Do not call the Hotline anymore, they will email the Business Center and let you wait for 24-48 hours for an update.