4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2013 8:45 AM by liunard1928

Galaxy s4

marypaz

Hello.. i just want to ask if oky batong reqrments ko.. I want to apply sa plan na samsung galaxy s4.. i only have my college school id.   and bank statement... then 1 month advance lang ba ang babayaran if mag apply?

• Re: Galaxy s4
          GIBO

marypaz wrote:

Hello.. i just want to ask if oky batong reqrments ko.. I want to apply sa plan na samsung galaxy s4.. i only have my college school id.   and bank statement... then 1 month advance lang ba ang babayaran if mag apply?

Hi @marypaz,

Welcome to Globe  Community!

One more requirement is required - Proof of Billing. Please refer to this thread for additional info. You will be asked to pay for the cash-out as well aside from the advance payment.

Erratum: The bank statement also works as a Proof of Billing as indicated here. My bad.

hcescala

Hi @marypaz 

@GIBO  is right.

If happens na hindi ma approved application mo since student ka pa(correct me on this), ask them about the 6 months advance payment isa yun sa mga option in case tagilid yung application due to financial capabilities and other factors.

liunard1928

if more than 3 months and 20k monthly ang pumapasok sa account mo then basically pwede na yan for proof of income..you just need to present valid I.D and proof of billing..

I dont know if accepted ang School I.D as valid I.D but you can also try using your voter's i.d or postal I.D if meron..

for list of requirements you can refer to this..

globe postpaid req.