9 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2014 6:30 PM by TERQZ

Billing inquiry

reyesnhyze
      Good day! As per Globe advertisements and promos, u can get the handset of Samsung Galaxy S4 at plan Unlisurf 999 plus 14400 cashout, which can be payable for 24 months using clients existing credit card. And finally last June 10,2013, I've decided to apply for additional line of Unlisurf 999, with Samsung Galaxy S4 as the handset. This resulted to 1599 monthly due (600+999), lock-up for 24 months. Before releasing of handset and simcard, I paid in cash the 999 for the unlisurf and 14400 using credit card for the cash out of handset, which was applied for 24 months deferred payment. Today, I called Globe hotline 211 to ask for the cut-off date, acct. number and any bill of my latest postpaid line. He said that the cut-off date of my new line is every 17th of the month and I have an outstanding balance of 999 payable on Aug.12,2013. Just like to remind you guys, I have an advance payment of 999 last July 10, and my cut off for my bill#1 was last july 17, that was 7 days after i apply for the new line. So does it mean that for that 7 days I already incur the 999 unlisurf? And i have to pay that 999 outstanding balance on Aug.12 due date?? Shouldn't be the balance due for july 10-17 pro-rated? How about my advance payment of 999, will it be applied for my first month bill or for the last month of lock-up?? I'm confused. I badly needed your help guys!! Thanks a lot in advance!!
        • Re: Billing inquiry
          notevenfollowed
          Please be advice that on every bill you receive monthly, you would be paying in advance for the next month.

So, in your case you will pay for the month august cut-off..
            reyesnhyze
            But shouldnt be my 1st bill pro-rated, since my new line was applied 7 days prior my cut-off date w/c is july 17?
                GIBO

Hi @reyesnhyze,

The first bill is prorated. The advance payment doesn't apply only to Globe but  also to its competitors.

With the information provided, you applied for the Galaxy S4 999 on July 10th and paid the 999 advance payment. Your cut-off date is every 17th of each month. The first bill is lower because Globe has to credit the first bill. Why? It is because you were not able to use the service for the entire billing cycle.

You have to divide 999 to 30 days (which is the standard). It amounts to 33.3 per day. We have to multiply 33.3 to 7 since you used the service for 7 days prior the cut-off date. The amount is 233.10. Assuming that your phone line was activated the same day.

You paid 999 on July 10th. You have to subtract 233.10 from 999. The difference is 765.9. This is a credit to your first bill. Normally, the first bill is 999. You have to apply the credit which is 765.9 and the amount you need to pay for August 12th is 233.10.

Hope this helps. Please call 211 or Tweet @talk2Globe for immediate assistance.

reyesnhyze
                @GIBO ..with your above message, so for my july,10-17 cut off, my balance due is 233.10 due on August 12, and then my 999 advance payment will be applied on my 2nd bill, from july 18-aug 17 (2nd bill cut off), which is due 21 days after the cut-off, so around 2nd week of sept. Am i right? Thank yoy so much!!!
                  reyesnhyze
                  Hey Mr. @GIBO.. I just called from globe hotline last night, and ask about this inquiry, she said that my advance payment of 999 will be applied for the last month of my lock-up..and my amount due for july 10-17 is 225.00, due on aug.12. But anyway, thank you so much!!
                    GIBO
                    Hi @reyesnhyze :smileywink:

That's good if you're going to pay 225. An 8-peso difference I initially quoted.

Please click the Accept as a Solution button if I was able to resolve your issue.

Keep posting those questions or suggestions. We are here to help. :smileywink:
                      NathanielGonzales

i dont receive my monthly bills,i gave my email add to 211 but until now i dont receive any bill,my last payment was online payment posted at bdo.,can you do something to update my bills?.,big thanks acct #850171352

JhezikaMouh

wala pong nadating skin n bill ndi ko tuloy alam kung mgkanu babayadan ko,pinacheck ko ung account no ko sa globe wala daw nakaregister dun pero my ng email skin gling sa talk2globe.ph n account no.