3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2013 11:42 PM by liunard1928

can i apply to another branch

markyved

hi good day, i just want to ask, i apply last tuesday in SM dasma, but still they want more requirements, i'm tired of going back and forth, our places is too far from sm, can i apply to another branch of globe even if i have an application from another globe branch? does they cross checking?

• Re: can i apply to another branch
          ChitoReyes

It would still be best if you submit the the documents you are being asked for in the branch that you applied for simply because they already have a person assigned to your account which you can make a follow up with. It would be easier that way in terms of your application and your decision would really depend on how much sacrifice you will be willing to travel there vis-a-vis the application process. In the first place, if you don't mind me asking, why did you apply there if it was not convenient?

Usually they cross check if you have a pending application specially if it is recent but I really don't know how efficient Globe's records are and if it indicates the reasons why application was not processed or rejected.

Just make sure that if you apply with another branch, bring complete documents to prove your credientials not just for compliance purposes but for the intention of being approved with the plan you are seeking for.

liunard1928
              @markyved

anong requirements po ba ang iyong ipinasa?

nakadepende kasi sa requirements yan..kahit saang GBC ka po pumunta if kulang ang requirements they will require to submit additional requirements po.

OT: taga dasma lang din ako.. :smileyhappy: ok naman ang service ng globe sa SM dasma..baka kulang lang po requirements mo..paspecify naman ng documents na sinubmit mo. :smileytongue:
              liunard1928
              in that case i dont know if nakadepende lang talaga sa agent na maghahandle ng application mo,maybe you should pass the requirements na pinapasubmit nila instead of going to other GBC, and as far as i know meron lang ata GBC would be in sm rosario or sm bacoor baka mas lalong mapalayo ka.:smileytongue: