- GSM 2G - up 14.4 kbps
- GSM 2.5G (GPRS) - up to 57.6 kbps
- GSM 2.75G (EDGE) - up to 236.8 kbps
- GSM-3GPP 3G (UMTS) - up to 384 kbps
- GSM-3GPP 3G+ (EDGE Evolution - up to 2 Mbps
- GSM-3GPP 3.5G (HSPA) - up to 14 Mbps
- GSM-3GPP 3.5G (HSDPA) - up to 42 Mbps
- WiMAX Forum (4G, not adopted for Mobile) - up to 70 Mbps
- GSM-3GPP 4G (HSPA+) - up to 168 Mbps
- GSM-3GPP 4G (LTE) - up to 173 Mbps (which can boost as fast as 326 Mbps)
so basically dahil nasa pilipinas ka..hindi natin marereach ang speed na yan..
2.Absolutely yes..you can still browse kahit mareach mo yung 800mb/day data cap
1. 4G LTE is upto 42MBPS, yes but its stil location dependent.
2. After reaching the 800 MB cap the internet browsing will be disable temporary.
3. for LTE covered areas you can check this link http://www.globe.com.ph/help/all-about-lte-and-iphone-5-faqs
hope it helps
I agree with you. I'm only getting 1 bar of LTE signal sa room ko pero mabilis pa rin yung download. I think yung speed ay depende sa location mo. You should be getting good speeds if there are less people using LTE in our area. Also to help you get a stable LTE signal you should set the bearer type to LTE sa Network Settings ng phone mo.