6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2013 10:01 AM by sic

Renewal of contract to Samsung S4?

aingepicart
      Hello! 2 months from now I'm
        • Re: Renewal of contract to Samsung S4?
          aingepicart
          Hello. 2 months from now my contract will already end.. I'm on Plan 1799 consumables, will it be possible to re-contract with the same plan (Plan 1799) and upgrade phone to Samsung Galaxy S4? In a 30 month contract? Will it be easily approved? Or can I disconnect the account then apply for a new account?
              GIBO

The only issue in recontracting with the Samsung Galaxy S4 is the availability of the device. There were a lot of issues posted here from other members. I just hope Globe has enough stocks in 2 months time.

Please call (02) 730-1300 to figure out how you can get the Galaxy S4 when recontracting.

sigma
              Yes, that's possible. In fact, I learned that when you are for recontracting, as long as your plan is equal or less than you credit limit, then you would be automatically approved (based from my experience and based from what I was told by the rep when I recontracted last July 18).

I guess that's what you can call a perk once you are already with Globe. Unlike with new applicants where it will still be subject for approval based from the documents they'd present. However, if the plan you'd like to have exceeds your current credit limit, then that will be the time that they will ask you for extra documentation before they will approve of the upgrade. To sum it up, since the plan your eyeing for is equal to your current plan, I would say that yes, you'd be easily approved. :smileyhappy:
                hcescala

Hi @aingepicart one factor also if Globe offer S4 for recontracting. There are times kc they don't offer new Phones for recontracting. Pag 1 month na lang yung contract mo tawag ka na sa Globe baka pwede na ma process yung request mo ^_^

sigma
                  My advice woud be to choose the Greenbelt 3 branch. They usually have stocks for S4. Another tip I can give is that you can even get your phone earlier than the scheduled date they provide as long as they have stocks. As for me I applied via hotline on July 13. I was told I can pick up my phone on the 22nd of July. I tried my luck to go there earlier than the 22nd and to my surprise I was able to get a unit. I got mine on the 18th. I would have also gotten it on the 16th and was already in line but I couldn't cause the queue was too long and I was about to be late for work. You just need yo have the order number with you so that they can release it.
                    sic

mukang mas ok pa na mag new application kesa mag recontract. mas pina-priority pa nila ang new application kesa sa loyal subscribers. 

1 month na ako nag ta-try mag pa recontract wala pa din stock ang S4 pero once mag try ka mag apply online meron naman, nag aacept pa cla means meron silang stock. Kung maraming demand ang mga customers nyo mag stock kayo.