5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2013 7:35 PM by whateverLoser

Terminate account after 2 yrs contract

aingepicart
      I'm planning to terminate my account at the end of my contract. Then apply for a new account.. Will there be any fees for that? Or will it be better to recontract than applying for a new account.
        • Re: Terminate account after 2 yrs contract
          liunard1928

actually if you're going to terminate it after contract..you don't need to pay any termination fees..

the advantages that I can see in recontracting are bill rebates and you can retain your old number..

if you're going to apply for new postpaid plan, you will still need to present proof of income,proof of billing and proof of identification unlike recontracting na less hassle though i have read some problems here regarding recontracting or loyalty promos since magkaiba ang stock for those who avail loyalty and new postpaid subscriber kaya mas mabilis makuha ng new postpaid subscriber ang mga unit that they avail since mas malaki po ata ang allocation ng stocks nila for new subscribers :smileyhappy:

jhuan

hi @aingepicart as @liunard1928 said there will be no fees if natapos naman yung contract. Mas advisable po na mag recontract ka nalang kaysa apply for new line. Pede mo din naman palitan yung mobile number mo if you want sa recontracting. And if you want new handset if available naman sya makukuha mo din the same day.

GIBO

aingepicart wrote:
              I'm planning to terminate my account at the end of my contract. Then apply for a new account.. Will there be any fees for that? Or will it be better to recontract than applying for a new account.

Hi @aingepicart,

There is no fee as long as the contract is up. I suggest you recontract. There are promotions being offered to customers who wish to extend the contract for another 24/30 months. You will be able to keep the same number as well.

Call 211 and get hold of the Loyalty Department. They are in a better position to discuss the offers available. Please note, these offers are subject to change without prior notice.

GIBO
                Once the account is terminated, so as the number. Your option is to downgrade the Plan or sign-up for SuperUnli 599. It is for unlimited talk and text.
                  whateverLoser

Hi,

If you want to keep your mobile no. after the end of contract, best way to do to keep is to downgrade the plan /minimum ex. Plan 299 or All unli plan then avail of bill rebates.

For Plan 299

Bill Rebates is P142 per month for 24 months 

For All unli Plan

Bill Rebates is P237 per month for 24 months 

:womanwink:HappyHolidays:womanwink: