4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2014 4:26 PM by SCPenpeña

Loyalty award

rhona

Hi.. Can I ask what are the loyalty awards that you guys can offer to us??We're about 2 years subscribe of the network.. Any offers???Can I ask how can I apply for post paid plans with free phone using the same account in globe inaner and landlines..?

• Re: Loyalty award
          hcescala

Hi @rhona Globe offer rewards but this are subject to change from time to time, for the latest update please call their Hotline 

RhonaTopacio

no.. im still waiting for the response

ChitoReyes

If you call the loyalty department via option in the hotline, they would be ready to offer you a bill rebate which they could compute during your call. If you prefer a handset, then they would still have to check on the availability of such.

I always suggest to take advantage of the bill rebate:

1. It remains constant through the period of your recontracted period and therefore more financially sound than a gadget which depreciates over a short period of time.

2. You may opt to terminate without any termination fees unlike if you avail of a gadget.

3. Easier to avail unlike a gadget which Globe has to verify availability.