2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2013 2:08 PM by Shindig

Globe onlineshop

Shindig
      I ordered an iphone5 at globe onlineshop, last july 20, until now I recieve nothing even a feedback status from the company... I've even sending emails to globe sales support but no reply, I also email katrine gomes the customer service that called me to ask for the copy of the credit card that I used and I.D, but still no reply... I called the customer service but they can't answer nor give any status and transfered to other person then transfer my call but no one gave me an answer with my inquiry... Also tried going to the globe business center but they told me that the email that they sent to the sale support team also forwarded their email to other email address but still theres no feedback!!! I just want to cancel my order! Pls. Help me with this... Thank you
        • Re: Globe onlineshop
          ChitoReyes

Please note that emailing a copy of your credit card is dangerous and is not usually done in non face to face transactions and I'm quite surprised that Globe which is into online transactions is actually still doing this despite the risks involved specially if they cannot guarantee any immediate response.

I strongly suggest that you call your credit card company instead to cancel the transaction and to justify your reasons for doing so. If the psoting hasnot been made, then make the credit card company block any transactions coming from Globe online sales for a particular period acceptable to you.

• Re: Globe onlineshop
            Shindig
            I emailed the copy of the credit card but I erased the VVC at the back of it... Ok will try to contact the credit card company... Thank you