4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2013 9:31 PM by ellabernadette

Applying For a New Postpaid Plan

Liongson

Hi Guys!

I'm planning to apply for a new postpaid plan yung 1799 unlimited internet service +Samsung S4.

Ask ko lang kung qualified ako. Kasi I only have 9,600 monthly income. Regular employee na ko and more than 2years na rin ako sa company namin. Qualified kaya yung monthly income ko? Since wala naman akong ibang binabayaran at sakin lang din napupunta yung pera ko. Kaya ko naman bayaran ang 1799 plan ng Globe, gusto ko talagang kumuha ng plan since kailangan ko din ng unlimited data plan for my Job.

Ask ko na din regarding sa Guarantor, meron akong kaibigan na naka-postpaid line ng dalawang account for plan 1799. Pwede ko ba syang gawing Guarantor and hindi na ko hihingan ng other prof of financial?

Pwede po kaya yun? Kung pwede anong

Requirements ang kailangan kong dalhin?

Salamat! :smileyhappy: 

• Re: Applying For a New Postpaid Plan
          ChitoReyes

Assuming that you have a valid ID and billing address and Globe had verified your status as an employee from the company that you are working for, Globe's credit investigation has a formula to determine if your monthly income is enough to sustain your subscription depending on what you put in your application form.

For example, in your personal information you would have to make it appear that you do not have other major expenses to spend for like stating that you live in a house owned bv your family, no children, etc.

If that is enough then having a guarantor would be a good move assuming again that your guarantor is qualified to absorb another subscription in case you default in your payments.

Dalhin niyo na rin po lahat ng papeles niyo at para manigurado at huwag magaksaya ng panahon, pati na rin ang inyong kaibigan na pipirma bilang guarantor (huwag kalimutan na dalhin ang valid ID niya).

liunard1928
            you also have option to pay 6 months in advance instead of using a guarantor.
              ellabernadette
              I had lot of patience na, being a makulit customer I called the postpaid hotline (02)(730-1010) knina, then I tell to the customer service rep n nkausap q anu na status ng application ko since my tumawag na sa office na globe last Aug. 7 at OIC nmin ang nkausap, they verified my employment, my daily rate and my fixed allowances, then the rep told me that they trying to call our office early in the morning knina to verify my employment again then saka lng cla tatawag s mobile number ko kung approved ba or hindi, ilang beses po ba kailangang clang mgverify s employment ko, akala ko po pag tumawag na cla s office to verify my employment, the same day they will inform me if approved ba or hndi, questionable na po yata ung verification process nila sa application ko :-( help...please :'(