1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 12, 2013 7:37 AM by jhayrapple

Billing Dispute!!!

lokwel93

I have a billing dispute that has been going on for the past SIX months!!!

The payment I made last February for my wi max has not posted on my account. I am being charged late fees of  50.00 every month since March because of this. I have been to the GLOBE store where I have made my payment and I have the receipt with me. They have faxed it to I dont know where for the past 4-5 months and still NO resolution. Im am so frustrated about this I decided not to pay my bill for last month and is considering cancelling my account. :smileymad:

• Re: Billing Dispute!!!
          jhayrapple
          • This info is from there website for additional info please call 02-730-1000 toll free... and they will ask your resibo serial number
          • pwede po kayung complain bakit kayo nadagdagan o na charge ng P50 per month
          •  
          Like most service companies, Globe expects customers to pay their bill on time. We are working to bring customers more payment options, such as payment by phone and through the Web to make it even easier and more convenient for customers to pay on time.
          A "late payment" fee is a nominal service fee charged to customers who pay their bills late (i.e. after their payment due date). This is done in order to help defray costs associated with late payment collection.
          Despite announcements made this year, Globe will NOT charge customers a late payment fee.

We want customers to first try & experience the many convenient and new ways there are available to pay their bills. Later this year, for instance, we intend to make bills payment available through more channels such as via phone and through our website. After we roll-out and inform customers of these more convenient ways to pay their bills on time, we will revisit whether we will implement a late payment fee next year.