3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 21, 2013 1:58 PM by babyprince

termination

alekbelinario
      what if i terminate my plan? currently, i am in my postpaid plan 1799 30 months locked up... magwa one year na next month un plan ko. i would like to terminate my plan kc magmamigrate na ako to USA. magkano kaya babayaran ko without returning the phone...
        • Re: termination
          liunard1928

you will be paying 1799 x 18 (for the remaining 18 months) + admin. fee which is 550 and half of the amount of the phone(not sure about pricing with phones for termination but i guess price vary depende sa length of contract na nagamit mo..basta initial price is its original price)

TERQZ

alekbelinario wrote:
            what if i terminate my plan? currently, i am in my postpaid plan 1799 30 months locked up... magwa one year na next month un plan ko. i would like to terminate my plan kc magmamigrate na ako to USA. magkano kaya babayaran ko without returning the phone...

Hi there @alekbelinario ,

To provide you the exact computation of the termination payment, I suggest you go call the retention hotline  - (02)730-1300. They can provide you other option as well. If you do have a sibling here in the philippines you can have an account transfer. 

Just advising. :smileyhappy:

babyprince

What mobile phone do you have? I m afraid you can't come out of the contract until it expire.. you have to put forward a request to your SP and terminating contract will end up in contract termination fee.. Instead you can simply change carrier by unlocking your phone from any vendors online like Mobile-unlocker.com