1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 16, 2013 9:13 AM by GIBO

TECHNICAL PROBLEMS BEING PASSED ON TO CUSTOMERS!!!

HyanCantor
      My landline billing exceeded the limit because of an erroneous call that I'm requesting for details but the CS said they cannot (or not allowed to) provide... Now they've suspended my line until I pay atleast 50% of the outstanding bill... E BAKIT KO BABAYARAN KUNG HINDI KO ALAM KUNG ANO YUNG CHINACHARGE SAKIN? Now I have to wait for my next billing pa daw (which is USUALLY LATE) before I can see the said charges... WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!
        • Re: TECHNICAL PROBLEMS BEING PASSED ON TO CUSTOMERS!!!
          GIBO

Hi @HyanCantor 

I am so sorry to hear about this inconvenience you are going through.

These charges you are referring to as "erroneous", are they unbilled? If yes, Globe can't give it to you. You have to wait for the billing cycle to end and for the bill to be generated. As mentioned in the terms and conditions of the service, you will be asked to pay a certain amount for them to reconnect the service back on.

Once you get the bill, please call the Hotline and contest the "erroneous" charges. We all have the right to do so. I am also a Globe customer like you.

P.S. Please avoid typing in upper cases. It is prohibited in the Community.