2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2013 10:37 AM by AkoSiRyan

    This is actually a statement.


      This might be of interest to Samsung Galaxy Note 2 owners: My prior Note 2 would consume 1% of it's battery about every 4 minutes and would get very hot. The battery would only last about 6 hours or so even with everthing turned off. The 'phone stopped working completely after about 1 month. It was completely dead.

      You could not even charge the battery.

      My replacement Note 2, in contrast, uses about 1% of the battery every 4 HOURS! when in standby, and does not even feel warm. I am not able to tell whether it is turned off or is turned on, but in standby, by touching the 'phone. The temperature is the same whether the 'phone is on, but in standby, or completely off.

      Cheers, Roderick999