2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2013 2:35 PM by osmiumrx

Questions About Post-application Process

PaoloAldecoa

Hi guys.

I applied for a postpaid line last week. Around Tuesday, I got the call asking for my requirements--which I promptly sent--and then later got a call for a follow-up interview. They then called our HR head twice, and told her it was all ok. I later got a call from a totally different agent who asked to confirm my address and even got my dad's number so they could just call him--which I gave. This agent informed me that I'd later get a call from their delivery people--two, in fact--the first to set a date and time of delivery, and the second on the day of delivery and that all this would be within 3 to 5 days. It's already the fifth day and I've yet to hear from anyone.

Nowl, I understand some waiting is involved and I'm patient enough to wait, and don't mind really. I was just want to manage my expectations.

How do I know that everything is ok--approved and on-delivery?

How long do I realistically have to wait for that delivery call--I have a really busy sched but can make time if I do?

How will I know if there's any problem that prevents me from getting my phone and plan?

I ask because I personally would rather have a Globe line--been a user of Prepaid for years and I like the service--but if it's all like the horror stories indicate, then I might as well start considering getting a Smart Plan.

• Re: Questions About Post-application Process
          hcescala

PaoloAldecoa wrote:

Hi guys.

I applied for a postpaid line last week. Around Tuesday, I got the call asking for my requirements--which I promptly sent--and then later got a call for a follow-up interview. They then called our HR head twice, and told her it was all ok. I later got a call from a totally different agent who asked to confirm my address and even got my dad's number so they could just call him--which I gave. This agent informed me that I'd later get a call from their delivery people--two, in fact--the first to set a date and time of delivery, and the second on the day of delivery and that all this would be within 3 to 5 days. It's already the fifth day and I've yet to hear from anyone.

Nowl, I understand some waiting is involved and I'm patient enough to wait, and don't mind really. I was just want to manage my expectations.

How do I know that everything is ok--approved and on-delivery?

How long do I realistically have to wait for that delivery call--I have a really busy sched but can make time if I do?

How will I know if there's any problem that prevents me from getting my phone and plan?

I ask because I personally would rather have a Globe line--been a user of Prepaid for years and I like the service--but if it's all like the horror stories indicate, then I might as well start considering getting a Smart Plan.

Hi Paolo, the time frame already lapses you can contact Globe to check the status of your application and handset delivery. Once the delivery is pushed an agent will call and inform you to ensure someone will receive the delivery.

• Re: Questions About Post-application Process
            osmiumrx
            Based on experience, I received a call that the application was approved, they verified my shipping info and ask for an authorized person to receive the item if I'm not at home. They gave me a date when the item will be delivered. I received the item on time. Sinabi ba sau kelan madideliver yung item?