3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2013 9:25 AM by AdrianP

日本橋亭 (Nihonbashi Tei) Review + ぞまと (Zomato) for your Food Cravings!

AdrianP

japanese_resto.jpg

[Graphics courtesy of @Kenshin

I seriously hope that you guys give Nihonbashi Tei a shot! And I even more seriously hope that if you do give it a shot, that you enjoy it... :manembarrassed:

Anyway, onward to the next part of this entry!

Although I didn't  discover Nihonbashi Tei through Zomato, I have used it as a source for which restaurants and establishments to visit around the metro. :manhappy: It's an app that's available on both Android and iOS that helps you find restaurants, and much more! :manvery-happy:

photo 1.PNG     photo 2.PNG

However, when I did search for Nihonbashi Tei on Zomato, I found more information about it, including some reviews from other people who have visited it!

photo 4.PNG     photo 5.PNG

Looks like some people agree with me! It's a Japanese restaurant to remember for them too. :manhappy:

I linked my Facebook account to Zomato so that I could post my own reviews, fave the restaurants I love, and become part of the growing community of foodies there!

photo 3.PNG

After posting my own reviews, I could climb the ranks to become a Zomato 'Connoisseur'!

For some of the restaurants on this app, you may even find photos and the actual menu, in addition to the reviews and information!

b.PNG     c.PNG

So go ahead and download this really useful app! As I mentioned earlier, it is available on both Android and iOS.

It may lead you to your next favorite restaurant! Or at the very least, a really hearty and delicious meal to help chase the Rainy Monday Blues away. Happy Eats, Everyone! :manvery-happy: