6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2013 1:28 PM by arjoy22

Contract Renewal inquiry

GlennLiwanag

im currently on bill 69/72, and on plan 1799, can i renew my contract now? and how much will i pay if there's any? im planning to downgrade my plan to 999 or should i wait na lang for it to end

• Re: Contract Renewal inquiry
          ainee

you call call customer service, They'd be happy to give you options - it vcaries kasi when it comes to account tenure, plan type (upgrade, downgrade or maintain) or other promos you'd like to avail. You can chat with them coz I was able to pick the best option via a chat rep about my dad's loyalty options :smileyhappy:

mbrmrph

If I'm not mistaken you are already qualified for re-contracting offer if  the remaining lock-up of your account is 30 days or less. Call their hotline! 

mekoks

Is the re-contracting through Hotline only?

AzeChan

I suggest that you wait for bill 71.. Cause if im not mistaken you might still pay for a bigger amount.. Whereas if you wait for the last month, they might offer you something that you like for your loyalty options.. :smileyhappy: I had the same question from before but the rep told me that i could wait for the last month so that they could offer me something and i took the advice and was greatful for it.. :smileyhappy:

• Contract Renewal inquiry
                  arjoy22

Hi

I dont know how to create a new message post kaya i just use the reply option here anyway Im sending you this feed back because I'm so frustrated with the process of renewal of contract need help with my recontracting concerns. My contract ended March of this year and because Im happy with your service my boyfriend and I decided to renew our contract. 1st week of march (cant remember the exact date) I called your hotline to know the details on how to order phone and what will be your offer for me. I want to get the 999 samsung mini but i decided to just give you a call back since its not available that time.

Next transaction, march 11 i called your hotlone again and finally they told me that they have the hand set availablr for me. We processed the order and according to the rep I'll just have to pick it up next week at SM makati (since I worked there). Wala daw reference number since may system maintenance kayo.

March 18, I went to the store. No phone was delivered under my name. We called the the hotline again and all they said was " i eescalate po namin ito kasi nagkamali ng delivery details" so how come nagkamali? Tatawagan na lang daw ako ng store pag nadeliver na yung phone. Obviously, hindi nila ko tinawagan kasi holy week na nun. Sunday i went there again same wala pang equipment and i asked what happened? Walang masagot yung rep sa store at sa.csr hotline. I asked if may nabago ba sa plan ko kasi wala kong bill na natanggap for that month which is 499 plan sabi same plan pa din naman daw.

Now with the same issue my boyfriend posted in your forum sa globe about his renewal of contract, good for him sumagot kayo at tinawagan siya. Nirequest nya kung pwede akong tawagan para maayos din yung akin. I want to escalate that lady her name is i think sara gutierrez who handle my bf's account. I want her escalated because sinet nya yung expectation ko nung tumawag sya ng april 1 na pwede kong makuha yung phone ko sa sm. Muntinlupa. So ang lagay ba dahil hindi ako yung nagpost sa forum hindi nya inasikaso yung order ko?  Kasi when i go there wala yung phone. Great! Great service globe!

I called csr hotline again but then worst na sinabi nila sakin is nadeliver na daw yung phone at ako daw ang kumuha??? Wheb? March 20. At nabago na yung plan ko ng 999. Hindi nila mabigay yung info kung saan dineliver. My concern here is wala akong natatanggap na phone at lalong nakakainis na nung pumunta ko sa sm makati bat di nila ako ininform na nabago yung plan ko that's march 31st!  And tinawagan pa ko ng isang rep nyo to process daw my order april 1??? Tapos nirenew na pala march 20? So what's going on?

I ASKED MY FRIEND WHO USED TO WORK WITH GLOBE AND THIS IS A KNOWN ISSUE DINIDELIVER YUNG PHONE SA IBANG ADDRESS. 

I asked for a manager this time. I got his name MARK SOLER id number 155123. Sabi nya tatawagan nya ko in 24 to 48 hours to review the status and wala kong natanggap na tawag sa kanya.

Im very disappointed with the kind of customer service na yan! For 2 years wala ko naging problem with globe connection even payment di ako nalalate. Now kung hindi sana ko makakareceive ng reply dito san ko pa ba pwede ilapit to? Sa forum din ba? At malaman ng ibang customers na ganito ka.gulo ang systema nyo? I want this to be resolved asap. Im free from 3pm to 6pm tue to sat. You can call me anytime sunday and mondays.

Or if you can't do it just clear my name na parang di na lang ako nagrenew then icacancel ko na lang lahat ng service ko I REALLY LOVE GLOBE pero kung nahahastle yung rest day ko for 1 month para icontact kayo ayoko na lang. Nakakapagod makipagusap sa.mga representatives nyo.

I also sent email sa talk2globe APRIL 15, as per automated reply I'll just have to wait 24 hours same NO RESPONSE! 

Thanks, i hope you still value your customers. This is very disappointing! Worst customer service!