16 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2014 10:44 PM by Jeian

Tattoo Home 4G LTE 3MBPS Plan 999

AkoSiRyan

I usually answer questions and threads here. But since I got my Tattoo Home 4G LTE (Huawei B593u) yesterday I was not that satisfied with its actual internet speed as i used it... I subscribe with thier Plan 999 at 3MBPS....=<

I am currently subscribe also on Globe WiMax (Huawei BM622i) at Plan 999 with 1MBPS internet speed...

Heres the thing...
      My Current Wimax Speedtest is around 1MBPS download and .512MBPS upload...
      My Tattoo Home 4G LTE is around 14MBPS download (max) and 4MBPS upload max...

but when i watch online streaming on sites like movie2K or heyareyouwatchingthis.blogspot... progress bar using WiMas is continuously loading... on the other hand... Tattoo Home is buffering... i test it on you Tube videos still the same if buffers...

on movie downloading using torrent downloader... WiMax top download rate is 125kbps... while the Tattoo Home is 85kbps...

I was expecting a better and the actual speed test to be accurate... but it turns out the wimax internet speed is still accurate and consistent on actual use...

by the way here are some signal status of both mdems that may affect thier internet speed...

Wimax:
      Signal Strength:90%
      Link Quality(CINR Reuse1):80%
      Link Quality(CINR Reuse3):100%

CINR Reuse1:25-26dBm

CINR Reuse3:29-30dBm

RSSI:-67 to -68dBm

Tattoo Home 4G LTE

Network Mode:LTE

Signal Strength:2 (LED indicator has 5 bars)

RSSI:15dBm
      RSRP: -106 to -109 dBm

RSRQ: -8dB