13 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2013 2:44 AM by HeatherLeRoy

Globe Prepaid GOUNLI30 -- UNLIMITED Call to Globe/TM, Text to ALL Networks, Use of SEVEN apps!

EldridgeT

Hello, Globe Community!

GoUnli30.png 

Globe Prepaid just announced its newest promo: GoUnli30! For only Php30/day, you can have the following: Unlimited Call to Globe/TM, Unlimited Text to ALL networks, and Unlimited use of Viber, Line, WeChat, KakaoTalk, WhatsApp, GMessage, and FB Messenger! 

Now you don't need to have a Wi-Fi to get connected!

To subscribe, text GOUNLI30 to 8888 or dial *143# and choose GoSakto. There's also a chat-only option, where you just get free access to the 7 apps. Just text UNLICHAT25 to 8888.

To learn more, click here. Let us know what you think of this new promo by chiming in below!

Frequently asked questions:

Who can avail of this promo? Is GOUNLI30 available to Globe Postpaid and TM subscribers as well?
      GOUNLI30 is an exclusive offer for Globe Prepaid subscribers only. A Globe Postpaid or TM subscriber who attempts to register to the promo will get an error reply spiel from the system.

Where is GOUNLI30 available?
      GOUNLI30 is available nationwide. Mas pinadali pa ang registration!

How will I know if I am already registered to the service?
      You will receive a text message confirming your registration to GOUNLI30. Once received, you can already start enjoying your Unlimited TEXTS to all networks and CALLS to Globe/TM and Unlimited Chat.

If I'm currently registered to other Globe Prepaid promos, will I still be able to register to GOUNLI30?
      GOUNLI30 cannot be used simultaneously with any unlimited text or call offer.

How do I use the unlimited calls; do I need to dial a prefix?
      No need for a prefix to enjoy unlimited calls. Just follow the normal dialing procedure i.e. +63917-1234567.

Do I need a maintaining balance to use this service?
      Yes, please maintain P1 to continuously enjoy the service.

Can I register to and use the promo when I'm outside the country?
      Registration to GOUNLI30 can only be done inside the country and may not be used outside the Philippines. Standard roaming charges will apply outside the country.