This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
- Settings for mobile internet can not be sent to your Sony Xperia Tipo via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for mobile internet. Follow the step-by-step instructions below
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
Choose Mobile networks.
Choose Data enabled, and tick this option.
- If the attention screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Remove all current APN settings except GLOBE MMS: Choose the APN, choose the menu key, and choose Delete APN
- Choose the menu key, and choose New APN.
- Under Name, enter BASE Internet.
- Under APN, enter internet.globe.com.ph (postpaid) or http.globe.com.ph (prepaid) (be aware of the dots).
- Under Proxy, enter nothing.
- Under Port, enter nothing.
- Choose the menu key.