3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2013 1:00 AM by GIBO

plan 1799 locked for 30months

jacobsmom18

Are there any moms here who are stay at home and has 27k funds in their every month? anyone who applied for the said plan.? any luck on the aproval?

• Re: plan 1799 locked for 30months
          ChitoReyes

A stay home mom is for me one of the most respectable jobs one could have as raising children and being a homemaker manager is something professional managers and our political leaders cannot seem to achieve no matter how "successful" they are perceived to be (notice that many of them actually cannot hold on to a relationship so why entrust a company or a country to them?).

I cannot see why you cannot be approved specially if you are able to maintain 27k a month. Just show Globe your bank statement so they could determine your cash flow through the records of depostis and withdrawals that you have (aside from your valid ID and proof of billing) and I don't see why they cannot approved you.

• Re: plan 1799 locked for 30months
              jacobsmom18
              Hi Chito. Thanks for seeing my status as a stay at home mom as something positive. It is a really tough job and moms have to do it to put everyone in place. hehehe. i was so happy when i went to GBC in Robinson's Place Ermita this afternoon. i was only going to ask for my application status when i was informed that they have my unit and can get it. I didn't know that they are that quick considering that a lot of new line applicants are ranting about the wait time. If there was no storm last week, i bet i was able to get it then. i only applied last August 20 and got it August 28. Not Bad.