1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 25, 2013 11:50 AM by GlennO

My post paid Nokia Lumia 800  can't turn on

CharizJoyanneAngngad
      Hello po. Naka plan ako aq sa globe, eh ngayon hindi ko na sya ma open, i think it was overheated and i turned it off, nung bubuksan ko na hindi na maopen, i'm planning na dalhin ko na yung phone sa globe telecom branch sa place namin para matingnan...tanong ko po ilang months ba yung warranty ng phone pag naka plan? kasama ba sa warranty yung pag ayos ng phone, or kung hindi magkakano po ang babayaran? need help please....Thank you
        • Re: My post paid Nokia Lumia 800  can't turn on

CharizJoyanneAngngad wrote:
          Hello po. Naka plan ako aq sa globe, eh ngayon hindi ko na sya ma open, i think it was overheated and i turned it off, nung bubuksan ko na hindi na maopen, i'm planning na dalhin ko na yung phone sa globe telecom branch sa place namin para matingnan...tanong ko po ilang months ba yung warranty ng phone pag naka plan? kasama ba sa warranty yung pag ayos ng phone, or kung hindi magkakano po ang babayaran? need help please....Thank you

Hi Chariz!

Globe has a worry-free guarantee to include all handset brands and models in the 7-day replacement policy - as long as the handset came from Globe.Handsets eligible to be replaced under this policy are only those that manifest factory defects, NOT those that show signs of misuse, abuse or user negligence.

Kindly bring the entire package to any of our Globe Stores for assessment. Please also bring Proof of Purchase and material document which you signed upon receipt of the mobile phone, so they can process the replacement of your handset.

Should the phone be within the 7-day replacement period, it will be assessed and replaced if deemed necessary. While those no longer covered with the replacement period may still proceed to any of our Stores for repair of handset, any parts replaced will be charged to your account.