4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2013 4:41 PM by ChitoReyes

Additional Line Application

mikebenitez

Hi,  im an existing pospaid subcriber for 2 mos na. My Plan is 1799 with S4.1. My question is pwede paba ako mag additional line or mag add ng isang  plan 999 with handset?

2. If pwede what are the requirements.

3. I would like to confirm din kasi last tym na ng puna kami sa Globe Center @ MOA they said need ko daw mag antay  6 mos bago mag add ng another line..

Hope May mag sagot ng questions ko. Thnx

• Re: Additional Line Application
          ChitoReyes

Hi @mikebenitez ... I have known people who have subscribed to several lines at the same time or even a month or 2 after getting approved on their first line. I myself have several lines under my name however, you have to prove to Globe that you could sustain those lines beyond reasonable doubt.

Your financial documents must show that you have a very good credit standing and that you could very well afford those lines to satisfy any doubt. A good connection inside who knows your reputation could also help back up your stature and make the application easier.

GIBO
            Hi @mikebenitez :smileyhappy:

There is no need to wait for 6 months to add an extra line to your account.

As long as it's within your credit limit. No questions asked.
              GIBO
              Maybe that's the reason why they pushed you back and to wait for 6 months. It is best going back to the Business Center and tell them you have these documents. They are in a better position to determine whether you are eligible for an extra line or not.
                  ChitoReyes

I concur with @GIBO  and as we mentioned in our past post, Globe would like to see that you can really afford an additional plan.

Your situation now is better than the first time you applied as you can show them that you have the necessary papers to back up your claim. Your chances of getttng an additional line is stronger though it would still be Globe's call if you would fall into their parameters of approval.

Good luck @mikebenitez .