2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 4, 2013 4:20 PM by MicoBarros

Globe Business Center 48hours capped time. Exceeded!!!!

MicoBarros

Good afternoon globe community. please do help me in my globe application at globe outlet here in SunStar Mall Sta.Cruz, Laguna. I applied last Sept. 2  at arround 1pm for a Plan 1799 with a unit of  GS4 Black and provided 2 valid IDs(drivers license and my school ID from my Masters Degree) and notice to the personnel that I'll pay a 7mos advance in my unit. My GF also apply for that plan on that same outlet last aug.26 for the same unit and provided as well a 2 valid ID(prc id and postal) and a 7mos advance payment. she applied at arround 3pm and receive a verification call after 2 1/2 hours and followed by an approval call after less than an hour then after again a day or 2 they called her again and said that the unit is now available for pick up. my concern po is why such thing happen like that? salamat po sa mga magrerespond.

• Re: Globe Business Center 48hours capped time. Exceeded!!!!
          ChitoReyes

Let's try to differentiate your 2 scenarios and analyze... hmmm...

1. You are male and she is female

2. You applied September 2 while she applied August 26

3. Malas mo, Swerte niya

Based on the above circumstances, you will increase your chances of getting approved and getting your unit early if:

1. You are female (increased more if female is pretty);

2. You apply near the end of the month (to meet quota);

3. You have enough luck to push your application beyond the first 2 reasons.

Plain and simple right?

I never figured that out also in the so many years I've been with Globe till you asked this question. Thank you for bringing this up... perhaps many of their bosses would also be more aware that this is happening.

• Re: Globe Business Center 48hours capped time. Exceeded!!!!
              MicoBarros

@ChitoReyes ive called again sir dun sa hotline nila and binigyan nila ulit ako ng 5th reference number. again and again and again.....during the hotline call tinanong ko about sa quota sir na sinasabi mo and sabi nila eh wala naman daw. verified po ba yaan na talagang may quota yang mga yan? if so, meaning maghahantay pa ako til the end of the month??? eh para san pa po b yung sinasabi nilang 24-48 days na processing? hindi naman ciguro mahirap magverify ng school ID ngayon diba kasi may pasok. and sa lto wlang problema nman may pasok din sila at multi linkage naman ang system nila. I've tried calling kanina sa school ko and after 2-3 ring ayun...may sumagot naman eh.