Hi @Jeian ,
For me this is a matter of proper escalation to Globe. I suggest to call the hotline again. Emphasize on these things:
1. The problem is only experience in that isolated location. Whenever you are in a different location, your home perhaps there is no problem. So it pin-points in the locations.
2. It is not isolated in your number only. Provide them other Globe numbers who experience the problem whenever they are in the location. Give them atleast 10 numbers.
3. Provide them the exact location and provide atleast another landmark so that they can check the areas encountering the problem.
4. Request for an on-site visit.
5. Request that the report will be treated as urgent as possible.
6. Provide other contact numbers for the feedback and the best time to call.
7. Escalate the concern to the supervisor, if there is no feedback yet.