6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2013 3:29 PM by nicai24

post paid

ollee
      Can i apply postpaid while im abroad???
        • Re: post paid
          ChitoReyes

You can apply online and submit requirements online but  you have to have a valid Philippine address for verification, unit and billing delivery. Remember that the prime use of Globe mobile phone is the Philippines and even if you apply virtually, your real presence is assumed to be in the Philippines.

ollee
            chitoreyes how about applying a post paid only simcard
                ChitoReyes

Same conditions po... sim to be delivered to your address in the Philippines and you or your authorized representative would have to receive it officially.

Please note that it is assumed that you (applicant under whose name will appear) are a resident of the Philippines and Globe reserves the right to investigate the veracity of the information provided to minimize their risk for potential bad accounts.

je_27
                ano po requirments para dto? pwede po b makuha ung site para makapag-apply online?
                  nicai24

Hi.. I have availed plan 499- best ever my super plan. im so confused on this plan. what do you mean by 900 consumables?? does it mean that even if i consumed 900 thru txting, calls, what they will charged me is only 499?? thanks