4 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2013 8:19 AM by Cecille_marie

Bill Cut-Off

JoeSunga

So my cut-off date is every 15th of the month and my current charges and unbilled charges are not updated yet, and therefore I don't have my bill yet.

I DMed @talk2Globe on twitter and @StephofGlobe replied (they always do, they are very dedicated) and said "upon checking your unbilled charges are not updated po (: But you have an overpayment of a certain amount" I wanted to tweet back "tell me something I don't know" but I just left it at that.

A friend was asking me if I already have a bill yet because he also doesn't have his bill yet. Then he informed me of this Globe IT upgrade so we shall have our bill on April 9. This is not confirmed, though, because I have not received an official text or email from globe. As far as I know the IT upgrade happened in March 12th and 13th.

The thing is, my due date is on every 6th of the month and Globe might disconnect my line if I don't pay by then, and then they will charge me PHP100 for reconnection, which is not much but I am not fond of paying for things I should not pay for. I can estimate how much is due but I don't want to pay yet because if these IT upgrade rumors are true then there might be a chance that they may not record my payment and so I will have to show proof that I already paid and all that hassle.

Anyway, is anyone else experiencing this? Do you have your bill yet?

• Re: Bill Cut-Off
          RNav
          I believe all bills are and will be delayed because of the IT system upgrade. I heard that there will also be a new format of our bills. Because of the upgrade, our balances and cutoff dates should be adjusted accordingly.

JoeSunga wrote:

So my cut-off date is every 15th of the month and my current charges and unbilled charges are not updated yet, and therefore I don't have my bill yet.

I DMed @talk2Globe on twitter and @StephofGlobe replied (they always do, they are very dedicated) and said "upon checking your unbilled charges are not updated po (: But you have an overpayment of a certain amount" I wanted to tweet back "tell me something I don't know" but I just left it at that.

A friend was asking me if I already have a bill yet because he also doesn't have his bill yet. Then he informed me of this Globe IT upgrade so we shall have our bill on April 9. This is not confirmed, though, because I have not received an official text or email from globe. As far as I know the IT upgrade happened in March 12th and 13th.

The thing is, my due date is on every 6th of the month and Globe might disconnect my line if I don't pay by then, and then they will charge me PHP100 for reconnection, which is not much but I am not fond of paying for things I should not pay for. I can estimate how much is due but I don't want to pay yet because if these IT upgrade rumors are true then there might be a chance that they may not record my payment and so I will have to show proof that I already paid and all that hassle.

Anyway, is anyone else experiencing this? Do you have your bill yet?

Hi there! Bills for March are delayed for 3 weeks due to the recent system upgrade. However, you don't have to worry as your connection will not be disconnected. Your due date will be adjusted accordingly :smileyhappy:

hunniehanz

:womanlol:

i got the service march 17. i dont have my bill yet. and my internet is not working na. :/

Cecille_marie