5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2013 12:08 PM by icy

Billing complain

teacher
      I have been told overcharges on my phone will be adjusted on my bill since February and up to now September I still have and over charge of almost 8K and all the hotline agents can tell me is that my concern has been escalated for the past 2 months and Globe collection agency keeps calling asking me to pay and when told there is an over charge they answer they don't know anything?!? So Globe just like to collect what they can without making adjustments to billing first?! So who will make the adjustments?! Who do they "escalate it to?!" Come on Globe!! This is so SIMPLE!!!
        • Re: Billing complain
          GIBO
          It is best to escalate this issue in a Globe Business Center. At times, CSR's in 211 help you to a certain extent. With my experience with Globe, I escalate an issue to a Supervisor or a Retail Store Manager for immediate resolution.

I do not leave the Store premises without a resolution.
            teacher
            Thank you! I will try this. Though it doesn't make sense that this transaction was done and settled over 211, I was told it will be waived and next bill will be adjusted and up to now nothing was done? I mean that was a 211 transaction so why couldn't they make the changes? Sad thing is if I never looked into it I wouldn't have known it was never adjusted on my bill. Most upsetting is their system... Their Billing collection should follow up if accounts have pending adjustments the "other" department fail to adjust. It's that simple and sad that a company like Globe can't find a solution for.. I mean what kind of executives and head departments do they have working for them?
              icy

Its very annoying!  My line become a  disaster. And to the extend that i will pay another. 625 for the amortization of the phone. Aside from my plan amounting to 1799 with free samsung s4 with 30 months. Lock up period. !  Could anyone from globe resolve this!  We're paying the right amount in terms of our usage. And we expect to receive the best of your service!  

My first plan was my supersurf 999. Then i avail the recontracting to avail s4. The csr told me that im qualified to recontracting, though im still on my lock period which is 24mos. And told me  TO PAY ONLY THE REMAINING  AMOUNT OF THE AMORTIZATION OF THE PHONE FOR THE WHOLE HOLDING PERIOD. He also told me  that there is FREE TERM FEE. so as what hed said Ive settled wverything. And luckily available s4  with the new plan of 1799 under Best ever. 

But to mysuprise in my new bill, the amount of s3 still reflecting to it. Though i settled it. Could someone make some response to it. ! Im paying too much. !

icy
                Ive called the hotline and as always they promise that they will escalate my concern to their support team. But what i want is their fastest response to this. From the start im suffering from the deviation of my bill. And till now i still face the same problem. Could anyone from globe act to this. This is inconvenience in our part as consumers!