4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2013 2:56 AM by dudztgp

FUP Checker

jozefrockz

Since Globe implemented BW cap to all resdidential plans, is there a way for us to check the exact amount of bandwidth we've used aside from calling the hotline? 

I mean other ISPs in the States has this bandwidth checker to make sure na aware ung customers nila sa usage nila w/o calling the hotline. 

P.S.

The hotline cannot alos provide the exact bandwidth used but they can check if your account if na FUP or hindi ung account.

• Re: FUP Checker
          Jeian
          I think this will be added after the I.T Upgrade of globe.

Sana din give the signal map too!
              dudztgp
              I know it's a long shot but in the meantime, equip your router with DD-WRT firmware if capable or any other firmware with built-in bandwidth monitor. It monitors incoming/outgoing data from the WAN port so you won't need to monitor each device connected to your router.

Globe should have implemented the 'FUP checker' before capping everyone.
              LeeTsubasa
              Try using NetWorx, with a bit configuration you'll end up like mine and you can monitor your Download and Upload.
                  dudztgp
                  ^ That would work. However, if you have plenty of devices, such as smart phones, tablets, etc., connecting to a single router, you might not be able to measure them all at the same time.

If you have SNMP on your router, then this could be useful.