7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 28, 2017 9:42 AM by [email protected]

CHANGING OF ACCOUNT NAME

jcbenedicto

Hi.

What if the globe postpaid number I'm currently using is under my mom's name because back then I was only 16 and cannot meet the said requirements. Can the number I'm currently using be transferred to my name now that I am able to meet the said requirements?

Thanks

• Re: CHANGING OF ACCOUNT NAME
          jhuan

Hi @jcbenedicto if you have all the requirements needed, yes you can now transfer your mom's account to your name. Just visit Globe Business Center.

liunard1928

yes..that would be after the end of contract..

they might require your mom to go personally..just prepared the necessary documents :smileyhappy:

jhuan

Anytime you can transfer ownership as long as the transferee is qualified and can meet all the requirements :smileyhappy:

liunard1928

My bad!

it is clearly stated here

http://wap.globe.com.ph/my-super-plan-terms-and-conditions

"

E.   Subscription to the all-new MY SUPER PLAN shall have a holding period of twenty-four (24) months from line activation where Subscriber avails of a free or discounted Device together with the MY SUPER PLAN Subscription ("Holding Period"), unless otherwise specified in a separate promo certificate. During the Holding Period, the Subscriber shall NOT TERMINATE, DOWNGRADE, ASSIGN OR TRANSFER any right or obligation of, his/her all-new MY SUPER PLAN Subscription; otherwise, he/she shall pay the following:

i.   Full cost of the Device availed of, plus an administrative fee of P550.00, if his/her all-new MY SUPER PLAN Subscription is terminated, downgraded or transferred within the first 12 months  year of his/her Subscription; or

ii.   50% of the full cost of the Device availed of, if his/her all-new MY SUPER PLAN subscription is terminated, downgraded or transferred within the last 12 months of his/her Subscription. "

anyway you might try to visit globe for more information,just bring up your mom and the documents needed..

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

Hi, @jcbenedicto !

Welcome to the Globe Community!

In general, Transfer of Account may only be allowed if the account is outside the lock up period. Otherwise, the original account holder may incur pre-termination charges.

I suggest you wait for the end of the lock up period.

You may need to bring your mom along during the filing of the Transfer of the Account request for faster processing and less documentation.

Have a wonderful day!

whateverLoser

Hi

You may request for Change Ownership though account is still Lock up period,  just be sure that the new subscriber will be able to meet all requirements. 

Mag-iincur ka lang ng charges if you are within contract tapos nag pa downgrade ka ng plan, nagpaterminate ka ng account and nag early recontracting ka (Preterm fee)

New policy effective March 15, 2013 | Transfer of Ownership

For Line only
                    Php 550 admin fee (can be charged to bill or upfront payment)

For account that has contract
                    NO ADMIN FEE

new subscriber shall assume liability of the account

:heart:Smile:heart:
                      melodyrico@yahoo.com

panu po palitan ung name sa account ng lobe