2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2013 10:54 AM by jhuan

New here!

Ephemeral

Hello guys. I'm Ephemeral. Nice to meet you. :-) I just find this forum jam-packed in terms of all thing Globe (oh really) so I decided to join. :-)

Some stuff about me:

• I'm not a flammer or a troll in terms of Internet. U MAD BRO?
      • I like to read.
      • I'm into modding. Dekstops, Smartphones, Games, you name it.
      • I like reverse engineering and putting it back together. If it breaks... oh well (curls up in ball and sulks in a corner :-( ).
      • I tend to use English due to this freaking habbit I picked up on high school and college. I can type Filipino but I dunno why use English always pops into my head (Kasalanan ito ng Speak Engling Only sa school! Mga elista kasi! Tapos let's tusok-tusok the fishball. T_T)
      • I like to read (I don't say?)
      • I'm currently working 6 days a week, studying (emphasize on the dying part) and taking cram courses in between. Yes I sleep. I think...
      • I like reading. :-D
        Audiophile (not Pedo okay?)

Nice forum and nice to meet you guys. :smileyvery-happy:

• Re: New here!
          liunard1928

welcome and enjoy :smileyhappy:

you may also introduce yourself here..

http://community.globe.com.ph/t5/Member-Introduction/Get-to-know-the-Community-Members/m-p/242#U242

Ephemeral wrote:

Hello guys. I'm Ephemeral. Nice to meet you. :-) I just find this forum jam-packed in terms of all thing Globe (oh really) so I decided to join. :-)

Some stuff about me:

• I'm not a flammer or a troll in terms of Internet. U MAD BRO?
          • I like to read.
          • I'm into modding. Dekstops, Smartphones, Games, you name it.
          • I like reverse engineering and putting it back together. If it breaks... oh well (curls up in ball and sulks in a corner :-( ).
          • I tend to use English due to this freaking habbit I picked up on high school and college. I can type Filipino but I dunno why use English always pops into my head (Kasalanan ito ng Speak Engling Only sa school! Mga elista kasi! Tapos let's tusok-tusok the fishball. T_T)
          • I like to read (I don't say?)
          • I'm currently working 6 days a week, studying (emphasize on the dying part) and taking cram courses in between. Yes I sleep. I think...
          • I like reading. :-D
            Audiophile (not Pedo okay?)

Nice forum and nice to meet you guys. :smileyvery-happy:

• Re: New here!
            jhuan

Welcome @Ephemeral  :cattongue: