2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2016 5:35 PM by amira2016

my #BBsocial isnt working :( already called #Globe several times.

RyanZarate
      my #BBsocial isnt working :smileysad: already called #Globe several times. they just adv me to hard reset but its still not working. edge doesnt go on caps EDGE. even #supersurf or #gosurfe50 wont work... will call #GlobePH again this week - Refund!
        • Re: my #BBsocial isnt working :( already called #Globe several times.
          TERQZ
          Hi @RyanZarate ,

Let me isolate this concern by asking you these questions.

1. Phone Model:
          2. is Data services enabled?
          3. Are you a prepaid or Postpaid Subscriber? If you are a prepaid for BB social services you need to maintain atleast 1 peso.
          4. What is the status of the BBsocial? You can check that by texting BB<space>SOCIAL<space>STATUS to 8888.

Hope for your reply.
          :smileyhappy:
            • Re: my #BBsocial isnt working :( already called #Globe several times.
              amira2016

I have the same problem. I even visited a globe centre and asked for pointers but the guest relations didnt know what to do as well.I even talked on a customer care and my problem is still unsolved. I checked every detail on the pointera you wrote and nothing changed. I own a BB q10, my other BB bold is okay and there was no problem. I noticed that whenever I set the network mode into 2g that is the time the word "edge" becomes visible and in bold letters?Why is that? PLEASE HELP ME