5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2013 8:12 PM by Jeian

Someone hack my Globe Business  Wimax

ronoliverclarin

Hi Folks,

Paano ko ba masesecure ang internet connection ko? I have friends na former employee ng affiliated company ninyo na naghahandle ng on site visits for internet.

First week of September, they went on my pad for a party and they are joking that will hack my wimax for them to use it to their disconnected modem. I thought it was a JOKE!

But last saturday, while having another party on their near place. They confess that they used my IP address or something to activate their modem.

I am bothered with this issue even they compliment me that still my account having very fast speed.

On the other hand, I am working online day and night and BIG NO NO for me if they temporary disconnect my account and replaced another one.

If I will call customer service, What are the steps and resolution for this issue?

I am legit customer and paying alot on your services (mobile, internet and other business services). Also, I am not sellfish but still a victim of illegal connection of someone.

Hope someone will help

thanks,

ROC