2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2013 10:06 AM by ShannaMontañez

How can I cancel my application?

ChrisFM

I have applied for two post paid subscriptions last August. Globe already called me for verification and they also called my office. They have informed me that they will be calling for the deliver schedule. Since then I haven't received any updates regarding the delivery. I have also called Globe Customer Support twice and has given me a ticket number for the said call. I would like to know how I can cancel the said application. Thanks.

• Re: How can I cancel my application?
          notevenfollowed
          @ChrisFM

Where did you applied? If in a Globe Store, then visit that store. If via sales hotline, then call 7301010 sales hotline and ask them to cancel your application. If online, call the 211 or 7301000 hotline Be sure to have a reference #
          • Re: How can I cancel my application?
            ShannaMontañez

A Globe representative will call you within 2 working days to confirm details of your orders. 
            Approval of application and delivery of handset may take 3 - 7 working days. 
            If you have any questions, please email us at: [email protected]
            If you are applying for a postpaid account your credit card will be charged upon the approval of your application. 
            Back Home

I really need to cancel this. I'm sure my parents will get to know this because of the address I filed up on the application. Please! HELP me! :smileysad: I'm dead! ASAP, HELP. TT^TT