4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2013 4:26 PM by brucedmighty

GCSR competent?

brucedmighty

Hi,

I am new with globe and had my plan for 5-6 months now. My issue started when I "upgrade" my plan to unli call and text to globe:

August - I called 211 for the 3rd time I think when my plan started and asked if it is possible to "upgrade" the plan to unli call and text. Asked the rep if it is possible and I will not be charge for it. Rep said yes it is possible and no charges. (but I latter found out that the switch that I made was a downgrade and I was misinformed! however I was not able to get his name!)

First week of September - called 211 again and complained for the pre termination fee of gadget which amounted to 7,885.27 plus tax. Reference 51300390 was created.

Sept 16 - called again to follow up on reference 51300390 (spoke with jayora) but was told that case was close and he needs to open it again and re escalate it

sept 17 - called again to follow up on reference 51300390 (spoke with marru). I was told that a new case needs to be created since it is not possible to reopen a case that was close. It was contrary to the advise that jayora told me. hence, the reference number 51395070 was created.

sept 21 - called again to follow on reference 51395070 (spoke with Gabby). I was told that the case was again closed since it was using an old format/procedure. He needs to create a new case with the new format/produce and the reference number 51437928 was created.

Sept 22 - called again to follow up on reference 51437928 (spoke with annie). I was told that the case is still pending.

Sept 24 - called again to follow up on reference 51437928 (spoke with ley). I was told that the case is still pending.

Spet 25 - called again to follow up on reference 51437928 (spoke with rav). I was told that the case was closed since it was not noted who I spoke to the first time I switched the plan (told him that I was a new customer and did not know at that time that I need to take note of the name of the globe personnel that I will speak to everytime I would call them). He told me that he needs to create another case again regarding this? WHAT!!!! NOT AGAIN!!! Told him that I need to talk to his supervisor (he told me its nicole) but was told that she was unavailable.

I really am feed up with globe with different reasons not resolving the case. I was happy with my original 499 plan and was only inquiring about the unlimited globe call and text. If the first agent that I had spoke to only told me that I will be charge and I will be doing a downgrade then it would have not created this whole problem.

My last questions, are the GCSR really that knowledgeable? Are they willing to help me? Or I will just not pay globe that amount and have my line cut off and will just go with smart or sun.

• Re: GCSR competent?
          younggee
          Hi, you may have a hard time during those times but I like to let you try chat. globe. com. ph
          They're as fast as the speed of light. :smileyhappy:
              brucedmighty

Thanks for the suggestion. I really am tired with this! been calling globe for more than 2 weeks now with out resolution!

So this time I tried your suggestion and this is what they say:

DATE: September 27, 2013
               TICKET NO.:

TRANSCRIPT:

Seerium:Name: , Email: , Account:
              Roberto Bornasal:Hi! This is your live chat agent. How may I help you?
              Brucedmighty:Hi I have a billing dispute
              Brucedmighty:reference number 51437928
              Brucedmighty:around August I called 211 for the 3rd time I think when my plan started and
              asked if it is possible to "upgrade" the plan to unli call and text. Asked the rep if it is possible and I
              will not be charge for it. Rep said yes it is possible and no charges. (but I latter found out that the
              switch that I made was a downgrade and I was misinformed! however I was not able to get his
              name!)
              Roberto Bornasal:As checked, your complaint was already forwarded to our credit team for further
              evaluation of your adjustment request.
              Brucedmighty:are you sure?
              Roberto Bornasal:Yes Sir Brucedmighty.
              Brucedmighty:since my previous cases 51300390 and 51395070 were just closed!
              Brucedmighty:how can you assure me that this was not closed? I called last time and the
              agent told me that case 51395070 was also closed since I do not have the name of the agent who
              "upgrade" my plan
              Roberto Bornasal:smileyfrustrated:ir as checked, it is still on process.
              Brucedmighty:which case reference?
              Brucedmighty:what is the time frame for it to be resolved?
              Brucedmighty:been calling you guys for more than 2 weeks now.
              Roberto Bornasal:My apology but then since this was already beyond monitoring time, I cannot
              give you the exact date when this will be resolve since this was already handled by the credit team.
              Brucedmighty:can you check if these two cases (51300390 and 51395070) were also
              handled by them? and was closed?
              Roberto Bornasal:My apology but the due to system limitation I may not able to check what is their
              basis why did they close the previous case.
              Brucedmighty:smileysurprised:kay, so those cases were indeed closed by them. What would be the best
              time to follow up on the case? Since I really need a resolution! Would it be best to visit a globe shop
              nearest to my location and tell them about my concern? I really need a fast resolution here..
              Roberto Bornasal:smileyfrustrated:ir you may option to visit at the nearest globe but then on my end I'll be making
              a follow up on your complaint.
              Brucedmighty:I don't want to just visit the globe shop but they would still not offer me any
              resolution. In your opinion, what would be the best thing I do?
              Roberto Bornasal:smileyfrustrated:ir I would advised you to monitor the feedback from our credit team within 24 to
              48 hours.
              Brucedmighty:smileysurprised:kay. i will just chat you back and ask for updates!
              Roberto Bornasal:Would that be all?
              Brucedmighty:yes! Thanks!

Let's see after 24-48 hours on what will they say this time! To be continued..... grrr....

brucedmighty

it seems that globe chat keep on disconnecting as of this time but finally got an update:

DATE: September 28, 2013
                  TICKET NO.: 1309281774
                  TRANSCRIPT:
                  Julie Mae:Hi! This is Julie Mae your live chat agent. How may I help you?
                  brucedmighty:hi
                  brucedmighty:updates on reference number 51437928?
                  Julie Mae:Hi, may I know your Globe concern sir brucedmighty?
                  Julie Mae:Just to confirm, are you transacting for this mobile number - 0917xxxxx Sir brucedmighty
                  brucedmighty:updates on reference number 51437928?
                  brucedmighty:yes
                  brucedmighty:are you still there? your chat app keeps on timing out if there is no response
                  from you guys..
                  Julie Mae:Thank you for the confirmation Sir brucedmighty.
                  Julie Mae:Let me get back to you with your concern, please give me two minutes to check on the
                  information you need.
                  brucedmighty:go ahead
                  Julie Mae:Thank you for waiting Sir brucedmighty.
                  Julie Mae:As checked, your request for bill adjustment is still in progress.
                  Julie Mae:smileytongue:lease allow me to make a follow-up report for this to be forwarded to our support team
                  for feedback.
                  brucedmighty:is the case still open? if you make a follow up will it be resolved asap? I really
                  want this resolved since it has been more than 2 weeks!
                  Julie Mae:I do understand that Sir brucedmighty.
                  Julie Mae:Rest assured that you will receive a feedback for this once investigation is already done.
                  brucedmighty:but did you understand that this is already a 3rd case? previous cases were
                  investigated but was just closed for no good reason..
                  Julie Mae:Yes Sir brucedmighty, I do understand that. due to our limited access that we have, we can
                  only make a follow-up on this for feedback.
                  brucedmighty:smileysurprised:kay. do i have a choice? anyways.. how much would be my due this sept 30?
                  Julie Mae:Let me get back to you with your concern, please give me two minutes to check on the
                  information you need.
                  brucedmighty:go ahead

after 24 hours this is still the same update I got.. does it really take this long to investigate a simple case? if they can just check the call recording I made when I requested an "upgrade" which was wrongly advised then it would resolve my simple case! or globe still needs a court order so that I can obtain it?

brucedmighty

updated for today!

Just found out that the case was closed again and it was way back september 25 contrary to what the previous two agents had told me!

Are GCSR really knowledgeable or they are just simply LIARS!

DATE: September 29, 2013
                      TICKET NO.: 1309290950

TRANSCRIPT:

Ma. Zarah Elaine:Hi! I'm your live chat agent. How may I help you today?
                      brucedmighty:any updates on 51437928?
                      brucedmighty:John Jasper was incompetent!
                      brucedmighty:hope you can help me
                      brucedmighty:before your chat app would close this chat
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:May I ask your Postpaid mobile number Sir brucedmighty?
                      brucedmighty:0917xxxxxxxx
                      brucedmighty:any updates on 51437928?
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:smileyfrustrated:ir brucedmighty, as checked, this reference number request was disapproved due to
                      incomplete details.
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:We need to indicate the name of agent you talked with regarding the change of
                      your plan.
                      brucedmighty:when was it disapproved?
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:Then I will rework the case once we indicated the name Sir.
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:It was disapproved last September 25, 2013.
                      brucedmighty:I told you before that I had this plan for 5-6 months now and I did not know
                      that I need to take note of every agent's name that I would speak to!
                      brucedmighty:W**! september 25?
                      brucedmighty:chatted with you guys on sept 27 and 28 and you told me that it is till open!
                      brucedmighty:Roberto Bornasal:As checked, your complaint was already forwarded to our
                      credit team for further evaluation of your adjustment request. Brucedmighty:are you sure? Roberto
                      Bornasal:Yes Sir Brucedmighty.
                      brucedmighty:Julie Mae:Thank you for waiting Sir brucedmighty. Julie Mae:As checked,
                      your request for bill adjustment is still in progress. Julie Mae:smileytongue:lease allow me to make a
                      follow-up report for this to be forwarded to our support team for feedback.
                      brucedmighty:ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE CHECKING THE RIGHT CASE!!!
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you Sir. Here's what will
                      I do, I'll request for an investigation on who process the error, then we'll let you know as soon as we
                      received an update from our Support regarding this issue.
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:Yes Sir brucedmighty.
                      brucedmighty:Again? that is always the suggestion on every agent that I would spoke to!
                      brucedmighty:now i am really sure that all globe customer service representatives are really
                      INCOMPETENT!!!
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:I apologize Sir, in as much as I would like to process the adjustment immediately,
                      we only have limited access. I can only forward your concern to its designated department and they
                      will be the one to process this.
                      brucedmighty:again? I have heard this more than 5 times already since I told you about my
                      concern
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:Is that alright with you Sir?
                      brucedmighty:do I have any choice?
                      brucedmighty:Is it possible to request for a call recording regarding the call I made which I
                      was wrongly advised to "upgrade"?
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:smileyvery-happy:id you requested for upgrade via calling hotline 211 or 7301000?
                      brucedmighty:via call
                      brucedmighty:check your records
                      brucedmighty:around august
                      brucedmighty:called 211 for the request
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:It's a request to change the plan from all-new MY SUPER PLAN 499 to
                      SUPERUNLI 599, correct Sir?
                      brucedmighty:the CS told me that I can "upgrade" to unli call & text to globe and there is no
                      fee but I later found out that it was not an upgrade but a downgrade and there were charges
                      brucedmighty:yes, from 499 to 599
                      brucedmighty:if i were told that there were charges then I should have not switched it!
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:Alright Sir, I would be happy to help and fix this for you.
                      brucedmighty:what would you do? since many had tried but was not able to fix it!
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:I will file a new Case for this issue, then will escalate to our Head Support for
                      immediate active and resolution.
                      brucedmighty:what is the reference number? a new case meaning a new hope?
                      brucedmighty:i am really tired with this to be honest
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:I would feel the same in your place Sir but please give me the last chance on this.
                      brucedmighty:do i have a choice? Please do what you need to do!
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:I will also take note of your call recording request, if its possible.
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:Yes Sir I will. Thank you for that. Allow me to put this chat on hold for 2 minutes
                      as I process the Case.
                      brucedmighty:go ahead.. hope this will not disconnect the chat again
                      brucedmighty:what is the new reference number?
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:I still need time to process the Case Sir. Please give me another 2 minutes.
                      Thank you.
                      brucedmighty:smileysurprised:kay
                      brucedmighty:just provide me the reference number once your done
                      brucedmighty:still need time?
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:Thank you for staying on line.
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:I apologize for the late reply, our system sometimes takes longer than the usual.
                      brucedmighty:what is the new reference number?
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:Here is your new Case number 51520278. I have make sure that this report eas
                      sent directly to our Head Support and asked to prioritize your issue.
                      brucedmighty:smileysurprised:kay thanks!
                      Ma. Zarah Elaine:If you do not hear from us after 2 working days, you may also follow-up the status
                      of your request just provide us this Case number.

A new reference number to wait into 51520278. Is there someone in this forum that can help me asap with this concern??? Or could give me the call recording that I made last august regarding the wrong advise that was provided to me.