This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Try to put your data setting to WCDMA only so data signal would not drop lower than 3G
- On your Samsung Galaxy S4, go to Settings and select More network.
- Under Wireless and Network settings, select Mobile networks.
- On Mobile Networks setting page click select the Network Mode setting.
- On Network mode dialog you may find below choices
- WCDMA/GSM ( auto connect ) : To choose any available 3G/2G network
- WCDMA only : Use 3G only network <----- CHOOSE THIS
- GSM only : Use 2G only network
Then i wud not be able to use LTE anymore if I use this setting?