1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 2, 2013 2:13 PM by liunard1928

Reasons on why we should be excited for the release of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear

EldridgeT

Hi Community!

By this time, I am sure that everyone has heard about the coming release of the famous and coveted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear. This is such an amazing device, who wouldn't be excited, right? :smileyvery-happy:

Capture.PNG

But before we buy this awesome device, let's talk about its features and components. What do you think are the features that makes it stand-out? What is new to the device? What is your favorite feature?

To sum it all up, what do you think of this new release of Samsung? Share your thoughts! :smileyvery-happy:

• Re: Reasons on why we should be excited for the release of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear
          liunard1928

I already tested this out with @jhey024  last sept. 28

all i can say is that its features was really amazing especially the s-pen functions such as air command and its multi tasking capability was also good

what i really  love to see was the samsung galaxy gear :smileyhappy:

the gear was definitely worth the prize with  beautiful built quality though the battery was the downside since it has amoled screen and many built-in applications like s-voice which enables you to control it via voice command..and hey! it also has built in camera.

I even took a photo of it during the release :smileyhappy:

gear

if i can get it this christmas..i would really be happy..hohoho