13 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2014 4:02 AM by gibi68

Do i need to pay separately if i use Lte?

shamuel08
      Im using ip5 plan 1799 with unli surf..if i activate my lte do i still have to pay it separtely from my 1799 bill??
        • Re: Do i need to pay separately if i use Lte?
          TERQZ

Hi @shamuel08  .

Welcome to Globe Community. We are here to help you. :smileyhappy:

No sir LTE of Globe doesnt require additional payment. All you need is to meet the requirements which are:

1. LTE NANO SIMCARD

2. you should be in LTE located areas  - www.globe.com.ph/help/all-about-lte-and-iphone-5-faqs

3. LTE is activated on your account. :smileyhappy:

Hope this clarify your concern :smileyhappy:

shamuel08
            Ok thanks..by the way im from naga city(bicol region) do you know when will this LTE can cover our area?
              shamuel08
              Ok thanks..by the way im from naga city(bicol region) do you know when will this LTE can cover our area?
                jhey024

shamuel08 wrote:
                Im using ip5 plan 1799 with unli surf..if i activate my lte do i still have to pay it separtely from my 1799 bill??

hi @shamuel08  : if naka unli data plan ka naman, kasama na ang LTE dun. so you don't need to pay for it kasi kasama na siya sa data plan.. :smileyhappy:

shamuel08
                  @TERQZ my tatanong po ulit ako...nka unli surf po ako tapus meh limit ba yan sa pagdownload ng app?sbi kc friend ko my limit daw per day un sa data kung ilang gig lng per day ang dpt ma download..and is there a difference between unli surf and unli data?ung sakin kc ung 999 worth na Peso value unli surf nakalagay.
                      TERQZ

Yes there is a limit. And we call that FUP - Fair Use Policy. Here is the link: http://surf.globe.com.ph/fup but Globe is very linient about that hindi ka naman basta basta babagalan ng internet speed kung hindi ikaw ang 5% TOP data users. 

"For both the My SuperSurf Plans and MySuperPlan All Unli Combo Plans, the Unlimited Mobile Surfing feature is normally used for emailing, browsing and base search activities. By design, this offer is not intended for file sharing software and downloading files in large format like music, videos, and movies (users of peer to peer/torrent applications). In case a customer uses the product other than its intent, the customer might experience slow browsing.

In an effort to optimize the mobile surfing experience for the majority of Globe subscribers and offer a great customer experience to all users, Globe reserves the right to slow data speeds of the top 5% of data users at high traffic and highly congested times. The vast majority of users will never experience these slowed surfing speeds and even those that fall within the top 5% be slowed by the smallest margin possible and only when the system is overtaxed. With this policy, all users will have access to the internet and only those that heavily strain the network on a regular basis will have limited surfing speeds."

And for the 2nd Question "is there a difference between unli surf and unli data? "

- Actually wala po. Same lang naman. Both covers all the data usage charges of the account. 

zyper95

TERQZ

I beg to disagree about your comment that Globe is "linient" with their subscribers. All promos they offered are false advertisement. What is the purpose of the Plan Profiler" if Globe will just impose the so called FUP. I used this when I got my postpaid plan, I made sure that I maxed out all on the profiler so I could get the better plan look at the what is the recommendation and yet di rin naman pala masusunod kasi 3GB/mo lang pala kayang i-provide ni Globe. Maliwanag na niloloko nila ang subscribers. For sure a lot of the newer subscribers used this profiler to get the best service they wanted. I am not bashing Globe, sana man lang they should have not given this kind of empty promises kung di rin nila kaya.

Screen shot 2014-02-04 at 6.04.38 AM.png

TERQZ

zyper95

I respect your opinion.

I wrote that reply last October 2013. That was FUP policy of globe before. Even with the FUP 1GB per day or 3GB per month. I am not that affected since I can do what I normally does on daily basis. I am just a normal mobile data user. Playing games clash of clans, facebook, youtube once in a while. take note: I use my device as a hotspot to other 3 devices and still I am not affected. Facebook lang naman ginagawa nila which has low contribution to the daily 1GB threshold. For downloading heavy files or download HD movies gamit ko na yung DSL namin hehehe.. I used mobile data only for my mobile needs.

Maapektuhan ka lang naman nito pag sobrang bigat na ginagawa ng mga subscribers.

gibi68

I just wanna clarify things lang po bago ko ilahad ang opinion ko as a new postpaid subscriber.

What's the latest update or status of FUP right now? Or is it still 1Gb per day limit?

Kasi whether you surf a lot, stream or play you avail or apply what you think you deserve or need diba? Nakuha ko point mo bro na ang nasa ads ay somewhat true pero di sinabi na may limit per day pala and gaya ko na kung di ako nag punta dito pra malaman ang sagot sa isang tanong, di ko malalaman na mrami palang dapat malaman. :)

shamuel08
                            @TERQZ ahh..akala ko kc icchrge ka sa bills pag ganun case...palagi kc ako nagddownload sa apps store using my cellular data..enweis thanks a lot.sorry dami ko tanong.hehe