9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2013 4:51 PM by FhozzyZuliuga

SIM ACTIVATION

roviestonilo
      Hello globe, i'm just a newbie in applying for postpaid plan, I applied thru online for postpaid plan, specifically plan 999 with free gadget of samsung galaxy core and unlisurf, I received the items and sim september 28. I waited 1 day before the sim will be activated but it seems that the sim is still not registered in the network, I called globe hotline twice for activation but there were no text or any notification that was given to me that the sim is activated, I went to globe store to activate the sim but they said that they can't register my account because I applied online the only way to register my sim is thru online also, until this day october 4 my sim is still not activated, my sim has its signal but I can't call, text or surf because it says that "the sim is not registered to network" what should I do guys! I can't use the globe's service properly.... Please help...
        • Re: SIM ACTIVATION
          TERQZ
          Hi @roviestonilo ,

Have you validated thru the hotline if the account is active already? They can check that by giving your sim serial number to them. If it is still not activated in the system the only way is to follow it up for the activation which you already did. :smileyhappy:

roviestonilo
            @TERQZ expert

I called the technical support team gor the activation, he said that my sim will be actived within 3 days, but today is the 3rd day and I didn't received any text from them... I'll just follow up for the activation, thanks anyway!!!
              roviestonilo
              @TERQZ expert

Maybe later I will call them for the update of my sim activation! Really Thanks for the catch up!!!
                roviestonilo
                :smileysad: as far as I want to extend my patience on this issue, i really want to, but it seems that there is no progress in my problem, its been 8 days from the day of my application but my sim is not activated until now... i'm really disappointed by this... One question pops in my mind, Can I request to change my sim?
                    TERQZ

roviestonilo wrote:
                    :smileysad: as far as I want to extend my patience on this issue, i really want to, but it seems that there is no progress in my problem, its been 8 days from the day of my application but my sim is not activated until now... i'm really disappointed by this... One question pops in my mind, Can I request to change my sim?

Yes you can. If the account is already activated and still you can't use the services of the phone. And if it is isolated in the simcard. :smileyhappy:

ChitoReyes

The next time you call the hotline or support team, ask them what the delay is. To be specific, ask them if there is still a "Window" open in your account preventing the activation of your sim.

I have found out lately that their "Upgraded" system CANNOT proceed with account modifications including the activation of sims whether new or replaced unless all "Windows" are closed therefore causing a lot of delays. It could be that your account's records has not been updated as to have your unit/sim delivered or there is still aomething pending and the reason why the sim cannot be activated.

The so called "automation" of processes is causing a lot of glitches and have to be elevated to another support team which would try to resolve things manually.

If there are CSRs in this community, please try to validate what I just posted either here or through Private Message. Thanks.

roviestonilo

My sim is still not yet activated, I felt really bad... My account is activated but the sim is not working still... Maybe I'll try to ask them to give me another sim...

FhozzyZuliuga

good day...our sim is not yet active...48 hours already past since the day we receive our line...