26 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2017 12:33 PM by dryden Branched to a new discussion.

SIM CARD ACTIVATION

ralmon

Hello.

I just got my new cellphone (S4) and new line last Friday (October 4)  morning (9AM) from Globe. I applied it online and got the cellphone via courier. I immediately called Globe as soon as I received my unit, hoping that they would activate my sim card.

Today (October 6), my sim card is still not activated. I can't make calls and send text messages upto now, no mobile data as well. I tried calling Glboe through their hotline from Friday to Sunday, but all they give me is the 24 hour processing turnaround time. 

Does it really take this long, as I have read and talked to some users, they get their sim cards activated 30 mins to 1 hour, 1 day would be the longest. 

I hope someone from Globe can help me with this issue. I was issued with 4 reference numbers already by the CSR, but still no development or feedback coming from the Online Globe team. 

Please help me with this issue as I wanted to test the unit too using mobile data, and for normal calls and text.  

However I'm just thinking if they do process sim card activations during weekends? I hope someone could help me on this one. I would appreciate it.

Thank you and God bless.