1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 6, 2013 5:46 PM by GlennO

Customer Service Disappointment

kimgrrr

I am really disappointed with Globe. 

I have applied for a Load Tipid Plan last Sept. 28 at Globe Ayala Centrio Mall here in Cagayan de Oro. I have submitted my requirements and the representative told me that the Manila Office will call me by Monday or Tuesday. Tuesday came and there was no call, so I visited the store after work to follow-up my application. The representative asked for my number and said she'll keep in touch with me and wait for the call coming from Manila. Then friday came, still I did not receive a call or text from them. I visited the store again and the representative that received my application was not there so another rep entertained my concerns. He asked for my ID and started looking for my application. Unfortunately, he could not find it. So asked for my number and told me to wait for their call. 

I has been more than a week since I have submitted my application and they could not even tell me if my application is approved or not so that I can move on. They say they would call me pero wala. I am really frustrated with the poor customer service. I don't know if I should continue my application with Globe because of my experience with them.