4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2013 1:16 AM by jprmercado

iPad Mini Cases and Accessories

Ami

Hey guys! I recently got an iPad Mini from Globe. What are your suggested case with price and establishment on where to get it.

Maybe you could help also in suggesting what other accessories can be bought to maximize the iPad Mini. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

• Re: iPad Mini Cases and Accessories
          chuckiedreyfus

Ami wrote:

Hey guys! I recently got an iPad Mini from Globe. What are your suggested case with price and establishment on where to get it.

Maybe you could help also in suggesting what other accessories can be bought to maximize the iPad Mini. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

There are a lot of iPad Mini cases and accessories at Beyond The Box, Digital Walker and Digital Hub stores.  I personally love the Simplism case which I actually wrote a review about. You can read all about it here: http://www.chuckdreyfus.com/2013/01/simplism-smart-flip-shell/

I personally like Beyond The Box's branch in One Rockwell cause they're open till late evening and they're open 24hours during weekends. There are Digital Walker and Digital Hub branches in VMall, Greenhills (3rd Level).

You can check out Beyond The Box's facebook page by clicking here to get more information on their other branches.

As for other accessories, you probably get a screen protector and a power bank so you can easily charge your device even when there's no electrical outlet nearby.

I did a review on one really good (and powerful) power bank called the iBattz Powerstation. You can read about it here: http://www.chuckdreyfus.com/2013/02/the-ibattz-mobile-battstation-tough-pro/

Cheers! :smileyhappy:

hcescala

I'm lovin my ODOYO smartcase black from Power Mac Center Megamall. Its simple, with wake/sleep cover. I retire my apple smart cover and ODOYO back cover.

ODOYO = Php2100.00

jprmercado
              Hi, Ami! Congrats on getting an iPad Mini! :smileyvery-happy: I got mine from Globe in Feb.

I strongly recommend the Versacover by Moshi. You can get it from Power Mac branches. It's pretty expensive at P2,200.00, but I think it's worth every centavo. It's really light, the various "shapes" that it can do makes it a very useful case. It's gotten great reviews online too! Go check it out on the web. ; )
                jprmercado
                In addition, you may want to buy a stylus for your iPad Mini, depending on your needs. The stylus made by Bamboo has gotten good reviews.