2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2013 7:36 AM by d10130

Tattoo LTE Prepaid Device(s) Availability at a GBC

d10130

Does anyone here know a specific GBC that already sells the recently launched Tattoo LTE Prepaid Stick and MiFi?  I made the rounds at Robinsons Manila and Gateway Mall GBCs last night but they don't have those.

• Re: Tattoo LTE Prepaid Device(s) Availability at a GBC
          ChitoReyes

I've been making the rounds too since last week... Shangrila, Megamall, Robinsons Ermita, TGT, Quezon Ave... Nada, none and some of them are not even aware of it as I was showing the press release of how it looked like on my Tab.

A classic case of Marketing going way ahead of actual distribution.

• Re: Tattoo LTE Prepaid Device(s) Availability at a GBC
              d10130

ChitoReyes wrote:

I've been making the rounds too since last week... Shangrila, Megamall, Robinsons Ermita, TGT, Quezon Ave... Nada, none and some of them are not even aware of it as I was showing the press release of how it looked like on my Tab.

A classic case of Marketing going way ahead of actual distribution.

Thanks for the response Chito. So we've identified 6 GBCs that doesn't sell the LTE prepaid devices at the moment, namely:

>GBC Robinsons Ermita

>GBC Gateway Mall

>GBC Shangrila

>GBC Megamall

>GBC TGT

>GBC Quezon Ave.

What surprised me the most is the lack of information of the reps about the recent launch of the LTE prepaid devices, especially with TGT since that is their main hub. Is there a Community Manager here who could shed some light about this?